Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Commentator
Hellpockets
James "Old Man" Chen
Ultra "I See You Colluding" David
Infiltration
UltraChen
Yipes
Chris Hu
Zhi (Late Night mode)
Zhi (Corporate Sponsored mode)
Aris
Ryan Hunter
Seth "My LoL Money" Killian
Spooky
When's Catherine?
View Results

• Locked thread
FanaticalMilk
Mar 11, 2011

Coffee Mugshot posted:

why do I hear mike in the background of my yipes stream

Maybe he's the live MC for Marvel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FanaticalMilk
Mar 11, 2011

C. Everett Koop posted:

yipes put a ring on it already it's been what three-four years c'mon man

and I've been saying it since the reveal if infinite was a game I'd be playing on my phone I'd be fine with all of the decisions they've made, from graphics to 2v2 to all this poo poo. But $60 and on a modern system AND all this DLC bullshit lmao no getthafuckouttahere

I thought he and Persia were already married.

Benson Cunningham posted:

Maybe umvc3 will become the melee of the next generation.

Or maybe it'll be like Brawl and people will make a modded version that ends up becoming legitimate competitively.

FanaticalMilk
Mar 11, 2011

Veib posted:

Somebody on Reddit did the math for Tokido's placings at Evo and since 2002 he's gotten top 8 25 times over 15 different games. The only years he didn't make it have been 2003, '04, '09, and '16, though for the early ones I don't know if he even was there.

He's been at every Evo since B4 or B5 I believe.

NO LISTEN TO ME posted:

Hey so this evo made me feel things and made me want to get back into sfv after having a hot and heavy month and a half with it before putting it back down.

I'm moving to chicago in a couple weeks, seems like a good opportunity to check out the scene, but I'm really a newbie to the whole thing. Any resources I should check out or do I just google "fighting games chicago"

This is where the biggest local is held, and it's also where the Chicago Red Bull Proving Grounds events are held. I know Brian F, Eli the Curry, and CoolKid93 show up to events held here.

Ignite Gaming Lounge: https://www.ignitegaming.com/

FanaticalMilk fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Jul 17, 2017

FanaticalMilk
Mar 11, 2011

Whoops, quote is not edit.

• Locked thread