Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Commentator
Hellpockets
James "Old Man" Chen
Ultra "I See You Colluding" David
Infiltration
UltraChen
Yipes
Chris Hu
Zhi (Late Night mode)
Zhi (Corporate Sponsored mode)
Aris
Ryan Hunter
Seth "My LoL Money" Killian
Spooky
When's Catherine?
View Results

• Locked thread
cams
Mar 28, 2003

lowest viewer count for an evo main event in years coming up if twitch doesn't sort this poo poo out before sfv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Tae posted:

Austin Creed is a mystery to me because he has a maxed out mmo character, I don't know where he got the time
he uses his time very efficiently

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/886727098173444096

cams
Mar 28, 2003

...did MOV become a us citizen recently?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Karnegal posted:

What 8 characters are represented in the top 8? I don't really follow SFV aside from evo.
punk plays karin or nash
itazan is gief
nuckledu plays mika or guile
kazunoko plays... cammy? don't remember if he's playing someone else now
tokido playing akuma
fchamp is dhalsim
moke is uhhhhhh i do not know
mov is chun li

cams
Mar 28, 2003

mango sentinel posted:

Sajam is basically an Ultradavid clone so it's not like you're missing him here.
funnily enough, when sajam and ultradavid are on the mic together it is my favorite commentary team

cams
Mar 28, 2003

zooted heh posted:

I didn't expect punk to pick Nash in this match up
it makes a lot of sense, punk's nash is really good (plays him online a ton) and it is a WAY better matchup for nash than karin.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

CM PUNK BEST IN THE WORLD

cams
Mar 28, 2003

the espn costume change lol

cams
Mar 28, 2003

nuckledu has been opened up by cammy cross unders every single time kazunoko does it

cams
Mar 28, 2003

STOP TRYING TO ANTI AIR THE DIVE KICKS

too late

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Benson Cunningham posted:

Du's timing seems off in that matchup. Kazunoko playing nearly perfectly too.
kazunoko was perfectly spacing every time he got in close. he got nuckledu throwing out normals trying to keep him out, but kazunoko would stay JUST outside of jab range. amazing play.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

champ stuffing a bunch of demon flips, tokido stopping every teleport attempt

both guys playing great.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

PARRIES THE V REVERSAL AAAAAAAAA

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Dias posted:

los unblockables del japon

cams
Mar 28, 2003

aaaaa mov catches him with the air through trying to go off the wall. so good

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Tae posted:

what the gently caress was that air throw
to be fair, moke did the standard corner mixup with vtrigger into wall bounce, mov just knew it was coming and read it perfectly. just top notch matchup knowledge there

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Vermain posted:

This guy's Chun-Li is pretty good.
he's the only repeat competitor in evo top 8 this year, for good reason. best chun in the world.

rashid is just a loving monster though.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

I totally forgot about EVO this year, I'm kinda in a fighting game lull

But then Arcsys announced a Blazblue Tag Team Crossover with Persona and I'm all in
akihiko or no buy

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Hypocrisy posted:

Honeybee bringing out the Aquaman for an Aquaman mirror was just awful.
the roller coaster of emotions... rooting on a fellow flash player, then him picking aquaman in grand finals, then switching back to flash down 2-0 and bringing it back to 2-2

flash was played in a grand final, that is way more than i was expecting from injustice 2.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Captain Invictus posted:

you should check out, at minimum, the SFV top 8, Marvel top 8, Guilty Gear top 8, and Smash 4 Grand Finals. Not sure about tekken, blazblue, kof, injustice, and others since I didn't watch those
kof top 8, or at least grand finals, is a must watch from me. tekken was fine but not as interesting as ceo or combo breaker were. injustice had some fun stuff (flash player, no sonic fox in grand finals) but i could understand not enjoying injustice at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Puyo Puyo Top 8 plus the 1v3

where can i find this? saw clips of what i assume was the same guy going apeshit on everyone, is it clipped on youtube or just twitch archives?

• Locked thread