Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Commentator
Hellpockets
James "Old Man" Chen
Ultra "I See You Colluding" David
Infiltration
UltraChen
Yipes
Chris Hu
Zhi (Late Night mode)
Zhi (Corporate Sponsored mode)
Aris
Ryan Hunter
Seth "My LoL Money" Killian
Spooky
When's Catherine?
View Results

• Locked thread
ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
I hope there is a web version of the JumpOff character select screen because that poo poo was gold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

I like that they labeled it Xenoverse 2 on twitch to be sure that it would be extra hard for people to find.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

anime was right posted:

twitch doesnt have dbzf as a selectable game

I guess I remembered incorrectly that you could input a custom game name into that field.

Bandai didn't submit the game to twitch ahead of Evo?! :psyduck:

ToastyPotato fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Jul 14, 2017

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

Captain Marvel's Barbie face and hair bothers me nearly as much as Chun seems to bother everyone else. Am I alone in this? Never seen anyone bring CM up.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

Stark's FACE. Hahahaha.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

Which Virtua Fighter and which DOA character are you expecting for DLC 3 and 4?

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

It's almost like designing your characters to be fap material for 13 year olds is a poor business decision when you are seeking partnerships with major entertainment entities. :allears:

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

SectumSempra posted:

cammy has literally worn that as a costume for 2 decades.

It was a bit different when for like the first decade she was a tiny sprite on the screen, SF4 was definitely guilty but SF5 turned the nerd thirst to 11 on all the female characters.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

SectumSempra posted:

it's not the design im defending i'm saying your argument was dumb and that espn is being hypocritical.

My argument is that Capcom has been pushing SF as an esport for a few years now and then released a new SF game with the most hyper-sexualized female character designs they have ever released for the series, and now they have people running on stage to switch to less revealing costumes for those characters because, what do you know, it reflects poorly for a game to have rear end cheeks and titties all over the screen when you want to also sell ad space on a show meant for a wide audience.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

I hope Gootecks vanishes just before grand finals, only to appear as Futuretecks watching from the rafters.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

:smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

The mindfuck is real. :(

• Locked thread