Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Commentator
Hellpockets
James "Old Man" Chen
Ultra "I See You Colluding" David
Infiltration
UltraChen
Yipes
Chris Hu
Zhi (Late Night mode)
Zhi (Corporate Sponsored mode)
Aris
Ryan Hunter
Seth "My LoL Money" Killian
Spooky
When's Catherine?
View Results

• Locked thread
Coca Koala
Nov 28, 2005

ongoing nowhere
College Slice

I just clicked on this link and the stream immediately showed me a man getting dribbled to death.

edit: the announcers like "yeah, once you get around 40 or 60 hits, this just kinda happens. Nothing you can do, might as well go have a drink or look at the sky."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coca Koala
Nov 28, 2005

ongoing nowhere
College Slice

Saoshyant posted:

Welcome to HNK. It's not uncommon for people playing to just grab their phone and write a message or two while waiting.

You don't usually see HNK in tournaments anyway since it requires actual arcade hardware -- the console port is dreadful.

I'm not complaining, it was beautiful. The one dude was just freeform styling on his opponent.

Coca Koala
Nov 28, 2005

ongoing nowhere
College Slice
I just saw a war crime on stream, holy poo poo.

Coca Koala
Nov 28, 2005

ongoing nowhere
College Slice
That was pretty intense.

Coca Koala
Nov 28, 2005

ongoing nowhere
College Slice
HOLY poo poo

Coca Koala
Nov 28, 2005

ongoing nowhere
College Slice
Please somebody post a twitch clip of four flowers in a row into the doctor copter, holy gently caress

Coca Koala
Nov 28, 2005

ongoing nowhere
College Slice

Tae posted:

They will nerf Chun even more and MOV will still be in the top 8 with his cargo shorts

When I was watching top 8 with my wife, she saw MOV on screen and said, "He looks like a random street punk from a Yakuza game".

Coca Koala
Nov 28, 2005

ongoing nowhere
College Slice

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Was he the one that walked out with an entourage, that guy knew how you're supposed to do arena entrances

Yep. He walked on stage with a bunch of bros and I said, "Man, MOV looks like a cool dude" and she looks over and says, "Didn't he try and mug you in Yakuza?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coca Koala
Nov 28, 2005

ongoing nowhere
College Slice

Jmcrofts posted:

Yea 1st place goes home with the sweet onion chicken teriyaki

these corporate sponsorships are destroying the fgc

• Locked thread