Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

Extensive Vamping posted:

Being sold at my workplace.

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

ya I got it and no I don't think it's a coincidence and holy cow someone decided to do a bold and weird in-joke, it's sort of like the little mermaid castle penis

Manifisto

Doctor Dogballs posted:

tbh i think the expression, and especially the pose, are not similar enough to say its an homage to calm.jpg

you may be right of course, but I would note that for legal reasons it would have to be reworked/changed enough to give plausible deniability that it was not a blatant copyright violation. an homage or tribute may well pass muster, something akin to a tracing would be inviting problems.

I dunno, I find it strikingly similar, and the juxtaposition with the word "calm" makes it . . . well, definitely in the realm of possibility that there is a reference/homage.

vanisher posted:

Who can decipher the signature of the editor responsible for choosing the images

sorry, can't help you, that could literally be anyone

• Locked thread