Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senior Management

Sadness is fun

:jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

Sadness is a constant that keeps you grounded in reality. It is an ever present anchor to sanity and clear perception. The demon drug known colloquially as weed severs this link to the real world and temporarily banishes the universal truth of sadness. Luckily the returns are diminished with each use.

Senior Management

Pro tip: If your sadness wanes simply cut the brakes on the cars that the people you love commute in.

Senior Management

I accidentally made a good couple of sandwiches and that made me happy. Any advice?

Senior Management

Putty posted:

I ate them all and did not share also you are a loser

Thanks friend!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

http://i.imgur.com/n5iOc72.mp4 is really sad imho

• Locked thread