Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

this thread about seasonal affective disorder is timed exactly right for our friends in straya and nz. rip u, strayans, died of snow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Piso Mojado posted:

cheer up everyone, youre going to die some day and have plenty of time to be sad when ur a ghost

the good thing about this is i'm going to join the skeleton army when i'm dead so it's good after all and a happy ending

the sad part tho is that ghosts can't bone so rip 2 u guys who decide to be ghosts instead :(

also i am having a bad time in my head but i gotta chin up to do my soft start at work tomorrow. i hope things get less bad in my head.

• Locked thread