Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
bacardi 151, make it a double so you don't have to go right back to the bar

wake up next to the dumpster out back at 4 am

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN

Sole.Sushi posted:

substitute Pinnacle Whipped for standard vodka (it's worth a try if you really want to be surprised by a drink in the most unpleasant way possible)

JFC, I got some little airplane bottles of this poo poo from BevMo last December to experiment with drinks for a Christmas party cocktail competition. I was going to use it with mezcal and some other stuff to make a smores drink. Vile isn't a strong enough word for that stuff. 3 unopened mini bottles went directly into the trash.

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN
Fernet & Fresca
Salty Trombone
The Stanley Steamer
Nighttrain & despair

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN
Start with a Smirking Chimp, which is one part Kool-Aid and 2 parts Tito's Handmade Vodka. Then segue into a Kenyan Impostor, which is one cold brew Kenyan coffee, Indonesian fruits, and Hawaiian dark rum. Finish off with a Classless Orange Embarrassment, which is creamsicle vodka mixed with 3 random well liquors.

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN

Sole.Sushi posted:

Haha, did the aftertaste taste exactly like licking the bottom of a well-used ashtray?

I have blocked out the memory of exactly what the aftertaste was like, in order to preserve my sanity. I suspect it was like licking Cthulhu.

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN

alnilam posted:

my real non comedy answer is a manhattan or if you're feeling fancy a sazerac

both are bourbon lovers cocktails as they mostly taste like bourbon/rye. sazzy contains tiny bit o absinthe too mmm

If we are doing real non comedy answers then I have to say get yourself a delicious Negroni.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN

lmbo calrissian posted:

lime disease ricky

gues what the ingredient

actual lyme disease

• Locked thread