Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Skylark posted:

I want them to have another Splatfest bc I didn't feel strongly about the orange juice one. Speaking as someone who is literally just about to eat an orange. Its just not as good in juice form.

https://twitter.com/NintendoVS/status/1013980650154622977

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

whichever side you pick you have to play as during he splatfest, and even if you don't have the dlc you can play as octolings for the weekend

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

:woomy:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

We Must Secure The Existence Of Our Woomy And A Future For Squid Kids

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

We Must Secure The Existence Of Our Woomy And A Future For Squid Kids

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the pearl and marina amiibo unlock their outfits as gear

https://twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/1015158087034867712

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Patch 3.2 was announced, comes out tonight. Various balance changes, including a pretty substantial overhaul to tenta missiles, but the biggest change is that when you leave Salmon Run now they just put you outside the salmon run entrance so you can collect your prizes immediately. It only took them a year to add this. Thank you Nintendo.

Also Ancho-V Games from 1 is coming back as the August map, although I never played it before so it'll be like a new stage to me.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

In Training posted:

Patch 3.2 was announced, comes out tonight. Various balance changes, including a pretty substantial overhaul to tenta missiles, but the biggest change is that when you leave Salmon Run now they just put you outside the salmon run entrance so you can collect your prizes immediately. It only took them a year to add this. Thank you Nintendo.

Also Ancho-V Games from 1 is coming back as the August map, although I never played it before so it'll be like a new stage to me.

Now I think there is only 1 map from the original not included

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's still a handful...urchin underpass (which was deemed popular enough to be the splatoon representative in Mario Kart 8, odd it never showed up in 2), museum d'alfonsio (my fave from 1) and the horizontally aligned saltspray rig, others probably. I think at this point the map count in 2 more than doubles 1, and if theyre still adding one map a month for the rest of the year i bet they all show up in 2 at some point.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Is there a secret to using chargers? It's the only weapon type that doesn't feel good to use at all for me

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Nintendeal/status/1017539297577086976

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Idk what else they want they've already permabanned and bricked some hardware when people report hackers.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Is cheating rampant in high rank or league? I haven't seen any in around 40 hours yet

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Idk what else they want they've already permabanned and bricked some hardware when people report hackers.

i saw a vid of a guy who cheated to have instant full charged snipes+infinite ink and he got banned within minutes going online lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

salmon run this weekend is Grizzco weapons only and its loving awesome. we should do a imp squad on it.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

salmon run this weekend is Grizzco weapons only and its loving awesome. we should do a imp squad on it.

down when i get home later

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I haven't done a Salmon Run since about 8 months ago when they introduced that weird island shack level so I'm probably really bad but I'm down to clown.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Imp Squad Splatfest?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm on team Squid

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

with you there, brother. however, I’m trash at this game and level 6 or somethibg

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Squid soldier, reporting for duty.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
🐙

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
🔫

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Powerful... I get destroyed by this whenever I see it so I look forward to trying this bad boy out after unlock

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Where's the squid soldiers at. Let's play.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i’m SW-8534-0593-7216

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

do we have to get 4 or how does this work

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Added and hosting a room in a second :cheers:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

b_d posted:

do we have to get 4 or how does this work

We need 4 but we have 4 confirmed

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Ill join.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Good work everybody, we went 7-5 for team Squid, and im pretty sure one of the losses was a mirror match. Good poo poo.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

We also got shift station 8 times in a row which i was glad for since I only saw it like 3 times in my entire climb to King. It was a cool one, I liked the tentacle gate gimmick

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Octopus are better we rule

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Skylark posted:

Octopus are better we rule
https://twitter.com/zh_switch/status/1021100293981814784

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You can thank the Imp Zone Elite Squid Protection force for that 5% differential in team battle.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
The team with less votes always win. So the worst team wins every splatfest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Skylark posted:

The team with less votes always win. So the worst team wins every splatfest
It's like a 60/40 split for the less popular team winning overall. Certainly not an "always" scenario.

Also maybe quit picking with the normies???

• Locked thread