Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soral
May 30, 2009

i love splatoon's gameplay and aesthetic but i don't like competitive gaming.... i hope that the co-op and single player elements are substantial enough to warrant a purchase. someone let me know after the game comes out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

Soral
May 30, 2009

e.

Soral
May 30, 2009

ice cream is, in my eyes, better than cake

Soral
May 30, 2009

Soral
May 30, 2009

Fungah! posted:

you cn do them local whenever but i thnk online's only when its on the schedule. im not sure if you can get loot from local salmon run either

this is Bad

Soral
May 30, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

when i lived in germany they served fries with mayo and hell...i liked it.

its true... mayo is better in europe

Soral
May 30, 2009

is the co-op and single player stuff alone worth the price of admission? conflict is not in my nature and i do not wish to splat my fellow squid

Soral
May 30, 2009

marina is the correct choice for every single splatfest. sorry.

Soral
May 30, 2009

i dont give a poo poo about what twitter has to say about miiberse posts ,bich

Soral
May 30, 2009

i sided with marina because i decide my battles with my heart, not my mind

Soral
May 30, 2009

In Training posted:

we did it everyone

marina will win the popularity vote but lose the splatfest every single time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

backways protects your roll from cats, dogs, children, etc. who would do your roll harm by unravelling it all over the floor

• Locked thread