Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Just bought the full game download from target

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
lets do it

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Rank 4 baby... time to gear up

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Cant wait to be squirting and sporting the iconic mayo color

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Good rear end games Hizke and Skeezy. When more people are around tonight we should do the horde mode

hell yea. connection got weird that last game I played so I stopped for now. only game that's given me trouble with connection issues so far is splatoon 2.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

I think most USB Ethernet adapters work on the switch, though if you know how to DMZ your switch's ip or MAC address or whatever on your router that's maybe the better way?

thanks, I forgot I actually had a dongle for wii u lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
lol I checked miiverse and found this drawing I did for the first splatoon

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I hope marina... is team mayo.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Ok we are doing salmon runs in a minute or so here...Splatoon gamers, assemble!

lets go!!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
if u got an add from Hizuna, that's me

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I ended up playing a helluva lotta salmon run this morning and went until I got the 600 bonus gacha.. you can get abilities out of the salmon run bonuses to put on your gear when u talk to the sea urchin kid or whatever next to the lobby, as well as money and gear. also, there was a new map

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Who's up for some salmon run this afternoon. Gotta get that daily bonus

I'm in

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
ASSSKUNK ftw

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Apparently any weapon you finish all levels with in the single player can be used for multi and the brella shotgun is in the single player. not sure if its worth it but that's cool

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
When i was using the bucket on pump track, i would bee line for the middle and essentially you can never lose it just shooting everywhere and firing bombs over the wall at the enemy side. I never used the bucket in 1, but it's very good.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I think my time spent playing this so far has been 10% singleplayer, 10% multiplayer, 80% salmon run

salmon run is so good

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

mmm, let me check who was the s ranked splatooner and defer to that person

/me digs under a bunch of cat liter and finds the wii u

ah, it was me.

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

The true worst feeling is when it's you that gets disconnected, and you know how bad your team is getting hosed because of your ISP or router or whatever

i ended up going wired cuz i disconnected once when the game was counting down. it counted down to one, my game just hung for a minute and then i disconnected without receiving the win. it was miserable, cuz it was a brutal back and forth match

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I am on line

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I have had so many disconnects tonight its unbelievable. even on wired. just now I finished a turf war match that was won, it got to the game screen and just hung. gently caress.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I lost 8 ranked matches in a row, if it wasn't a loving stomp where they immediately took the tower to our side uncontested, it was a disconnect. at least 3 disconnects and 5 complete stomps. brutal.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Reached queen right as midnight hit. Had been gone most of the day, so i barely made it, but this splatfest ruled

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I betrayed everyone and went ketchup because I like marina better. I would ask forgiveness, but I know i will receive none.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Haha I was just thinking how satisfying it'll be to splat the sex criminals, cowards, and predators of the splatooniverse

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Looks like I'm putting in overtime...

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
had some of the most miserable salmon run attemps with either people dropping or just worthless teammates. pure hell.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Yeah, unfortunately the game is pretty dead.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
you can counter it with the object shredder I think, but I don't know how much better it is

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Meh. I'd rather play Dragon's Dogma.

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
and my brush! lol. just a lil' fantasy style joke.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
new updates look good!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Soccer supporter here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

It only took 14 months and 450 hours but I loving DID IT!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi_G5QC0s_E

• Locked thread