Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pteretis
Nov 4, 2011

I decided to run through single player with the umbrella shotgun. Rushing quickly though the levels without having to search every nook and cranny for the collectables is pretty refreshing.
I got to the end and Sheldon said he had all the data he needed to make it field ready, but it isn't yet available in the shop. Is it just a case of waiting a certain period of time or is there some other prerequisite?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pteretis
Nov 4, 2011

Ah, fair enough. Thanks.

Pteretis
Nov 4, 2011

The tri-slosher is unlocked at level 15.

Pteretis
Nov 4, 2011

The last level is accessible via the pink moving platforms. Hit the propeller by the rollers to move it over to you and then jump across the bounce platforms.

Pteretis
Nov 4, 2011

Turns out they are pretty good at hiding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pteretis
Nov 4, 2011

I think it only gets more powerful the more the person using it Booyahs. Team mates using the Boohyah charge up their own special meter from what I can tell. Could be wrong though.

• Locked thread