Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
does he do anything anymore, after he made that undertale boss? he was really funny and it was fantastic how little time it took for him to make something thread relevant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvUk8PCXa4E

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
He's back in Earthbound 3

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

He's back in Earthbound 3

this entire time? must be trying real hard to comprehend giygas's true form

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
We tortured some folks :shrug:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Which boss was his?

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

fruit on the bottom posted:

Which boss was his?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ4kumxv_1k
lol you're all spoiled for undertale, i've ruined your first playthrough

naem
May 29, 2011

He did that NRA lady and made her a laser tentacle lady on his Twitter

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Everdraed was to good for these forums. Except for maybe fyad

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Didn't he get hired by the tax to do some front page stuff not long before disappearing? I assume they had some sort of fight?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Didn't he get hired by the tax to do some front page stuff not long before disappearing? I assume they had some sort of fight?

He probably wanted to be paid

Weird BIAS
Jul 5, 2007

so... guess that's it, huh? just... don't say i didn't warn you.
He's doing work on the Chuck Tingle game last I checked.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Weird BIAS posted:

He's doing work on the Chuck Tingle game last I checked.

Nice to see him doing better work than a dead gay forum

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Tip one back for discount bees while you're at it

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

everdraed was the best starmen.net forums import we've ever had, and i wish him well in his future endeavors

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Hemingway To Go! posted:

Yeah that was a fun one. I'm doing the evil route right now and I just got my poo poo wrecked by Skeleton bro

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
Did everdread ever live up to Fork Banger's legacy as the resident graphic design goon

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Everdraed actually posted in a photoshop thread not too long ago but we've had so many I can't remember which one it was.

I always thought everdraed was the same guy as this dude:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3JCESdFNyw

turns out they're not the same though

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
He's a good dude, too good for these dead gay forusm

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

the only everdraed video i've seen was the one where he photoshops the bomb from that one scene in Dr. Strangelove with an Electrode from pokemon. it was good

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I ate the bones!

I miss them too. They owned.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
he was barely ever around to be missed. just popped in occasionally to blow the bell curve on a photoshop thread

this one was actually made with just a regular program on steam aimed at doing that to any webcam feed. the streamer and logo was him

HAM ON THE BONE
Aug 22, 2009

Pillbug

Hemingway To Go! posted:

lol I got to the end of undertale with this ending and was high as gently caress and it freaked me out worse than then final battle in Earthbound and I shut it off and never beat it. Glad to finally see the ending, I guess.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

anglerfish posted:

lol I got to the end of undertale with this ending and was high as gently caress and it freaked me out worse than then final battle in Earthbound and I shut it off and never beat it. Glad to finally see the ending, I guess.

How the gently caress do pussies like you function?

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Like if you thought the final boss of undertale was scary why don't you try living in a post nine eleven world 25/7

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Motherfucker posted:

How the gently caress do pussies like you function?
they said they were high as gently caress, settle down

pr0p
Dec 8, 2011
well, if the 'i miss pick' thread is any indicator, GBS will shortly be filled with everdraed and I will hate you for it.

Everdraed
Sep 7, 2003

spankety, spankety, spankety
Haha, sorry for bein' a lazy bones! Been in a slump for a while now and trying to claw out of it, but living a bad, reclusive life has left me pretty motivationally drained and creatively unproductive. Honestly the real killer is the lack of a local partner in crime, or group or whatever, to do projects with and get some real world enthusiasm and motivation flowin'.

I really do appreciate the kind words and people liking the incredibly dumb things I do / have done though! Seein' people's reactions has always made it feel like a worthwhile effort, even if there's no rational defense for spending that many hours layering and animating goatse (other than 'because it deserves it').

On that note Undertale is still something else to me, it's hard to express how happy it makes me to see people stream a first playthrough and then get bamboozled by the stuff I did haha.

And yeah, I'm working on Project Tingler, which I'm excited about! But it's definitely a bit daunting... the Good Doctor Chuck Tingle is a miracle worker, so I only hope I can do him justice. Trying to visually replicate his Patented Tinglers, text so blissfully erotic that it cannot be experienced without eliciting a sharp tingle down the spine, it's a true challenge.

Everdraed fucked around with this message at 10:45 on Jul 16, 2017

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
gently caress Everdraed, break back Hogge Wild in my opinion

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Just watched the undertale boss from this thread.

Amazing. I have epilepsy now.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Everdraed posted:

And yeah, I'm working on Project Tingler, which I'm excited about! But it's definitely a bit daunting... the Good Doctor Chuck Tingle is a miracle worker, so I only hope I can do him justice. Trying to visually replicate his Patented Tinglers, text so blissfully erotic that it cannot be experienced without eliciting a sharp tingle down the spine, it's a true challenge.
as the man himself said, your pen is the sword and your sword is the wiener and your heart is your butt, and I have faith that you will put your pen in your heart's butt. godspeed

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Hemingway To Go! posted:

Lol at the idea of GBS playing tumblr:the game more than once

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If 9/11 justifies torture, does your entire country falling apart justify cutting peoples heads off and burning them alive and stuff?

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Everdraed posted:

Haha, sorry for bein' a lazy bones! Been in a slump for a while now and trying to claw out of it, but living a bad, reclusive life has left me pretty motivationally drained and creatively unproductive. Honestly the real killer is the lack of a local partner in crime, or group or whatever, to do projects with and get some real world enthusiasm and motivation flowin'.

I really do appreciate the kind words and people liking the incredibly dumb things I do / have done though! Seein' people's reactions has always made it feel like a worthwhile effort, even if there's no rational defense for spending that many hours layering and animating goatse (other than 'because it deserves it').

On that note Undertale is still something else to me, it's hard to express how happy it makes me to see people stream a first playthrough and then get bamboozled by the stuff I did haha.

do a gif of donald trump doing a cute little backflip

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Do you want a hupyrolysege slcorpselong?
Just imagining all the "pounded in the butt by" cut scenes required for a Chuck Tingle game makes my wrists cramp more than reading his stories already did.

Mush Man
Jun 25, 2010

Nintendo announces Frolf means Frog Golf.
Oven Wrangler
I think your work is pretty cool Everdread. Appreciate people putting in high effort for whatever joke pops up. Personally, I think Undertale is stupid, but I'm glad you're finding work for yourself. And hey, I know the unproductive feel too. Haven't worked on a project with my mates in about three years myself, haha.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Dolphin posted:

If 9/11 justifies torture, does your entire country falling apart justify cutting peoples heads off and burning them alive and stuff?

are you arguing with the goddamned talking burger

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cubone posted:

are you arguing with the goddamned talking burger
you've obviously never been to a mcdonalds

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
We
Love
Everdraed

Seriously I was looking through GBS a couple of days ago and though "Hey, is Everdraed still here?"

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

naem posted:

He did that NRA lady and made her a laser tentacle lady on his Twitter

SHODAN you nooblord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
we don't deserve everdraed

• Locked thread