Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Piggy Smalls posted:

If I had a piece of crap car like that I'd be willing to have all the cats you own on my car.

Low effort, if you had a good car you'd park it inside, but you have already stated you don't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Piggy Smalls posted:

Well gently caress. I guess only people with garages can have nice cars. What kind of car do you have considering you live out of a box?

Black 1985 Volvo 240 with green and white cats cash on it.

When you can actually afford your lifestyle it turns out you can even park your 3rd vehicle in the garage, sorry about your lovely troll falling flat

• Locked thread