Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Jesus guys is it really that hard to find pix of cats near vehicles on the internet??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I'm pretty sure poisoning cats is illegal unless you're in Australia in which case please poison the cats they're destroying our environment

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Pollyanna posted:

You can shoo cats away and stuff, just don't loving poison them.

*unless you live in Australia

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I try to be a constructive poster and mod, but this is post is really blowing my mind. :psyduck:

I paid less than $2k USD when I bought my car and own her outright, please tell me how I can now therefore afford to rent a house with a garage.

pls just ignore libertarian posters, their financial beliefs have no basis in reality

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

i think you can get that here in michigan, a non-flyover state

e; gently caress i guess it's still midwestern

• Locked thread