Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

If you're willing to put out rat poison in cat food I think you deserve things making GBS threads on your piece of crap car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Piggy Smalls posted:

Bought some cat food to feed my neighbors cat some special recipe I made up. I love cats sitting on my car and embrace it.

Where do you live so I can poo poo on your car.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Piggy Smalls posted:

The answer is in this thread. Everyone else needs to just deal with it because if you don't your an rear end in a top hat. You need to bend your reality to accommodate a cat walking on your car or making GBS threads in your garden. It's not the cats fault it's the person complainings fault for not allowing the cat to sit on his/her car.

You can shoo cats away and stuff, just don't loving poison them.

• Locked thread