Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Ahahahaha this fuckin' thread title :xd:

Someone add "tits and dragons" to the protestor guys sign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Constant posted:

but he has a cool ship

Hope we get a closer look at Silence and it's all-mute crew.

(Euron's boat and crew are probably not as hosed up as in the book)

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

lol fuckin' Tormund.

"You're a lucky man."

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

The Umber son being named after Ned was a nice touch.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

The first thing my dad said after it ended was there weren't any tits in the episode hahaha.

I didn't know my dad even watched this dumb show.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Dolorous Edd Shireen.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

"That's a beautiful accent, where you from?"

Davos is definitely trying to gently caress Missandei.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Phi230 posted:

karl tanner is a fooking legend

He drank booze out of Mormont's skull. That's pretty loving legendary.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

zoux posted:

Point/Counterpoint: It's good to murder slavers with dragonfire, you loving Hitler apologist vs Actually, all fatal violence is problematic you loving Moron

Jorah was a slaver.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Jamie needs to come out of the lake talking like Patchface.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Next season it'll be revealed she can remote control the other two dragons when she waggles each respective eyebrow.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Why hasn't anyone edited in Macho Man OH YEAHS into last episode's Dragon battle scene? Internet's slacking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSDfTAu86qo&t=95s

ruddiger fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Aug 8, 2017

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Rhaegar should've looked like a Hemsworth, Littlefinger shouldn't have cried, and the Hound should've said "shut up oval office" instead of trading quips with Brienne.

The show has become everything GRRM hates and it's an awe inspiring train wreck.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

fruit on the bottom posted:

Ok so I just read the Vox article about Winds of Winter. Nothing new learned about the book other than that GRRM is also working on a Targ history and the fucker hopes that one of them will be done next year.

What I did find interesting is that apparently both he and the showrunners admit that he's still figuring out some of the beats as he goes so the notes he gave may not have been very specific and all and apparently the vast majority of season 6 was invented by the showrunners.

I think we all knew that was happening to some extent but I guess I didn't realize it was as bad as it was.

This actually makes me kinda angry. If he pulls some "oh you think that's how it really happened" :smug: bullshit after the last episode, I mmmmm oooh boy...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

I've watched the last dragon scene about 10 times now and it is still sick as gently caress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQXGa6N10Nk

• Locked thread