Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
That poor tiger. We all wanted it to succeed.

Also, I wonder where Dutch is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I'll miss that Nazi bastard. He really was the MVP of the series. No-one else was consistently entertaining like him.

Also, we had another EYEWORM moment. Christ, they love putting that poo poo in there. Who do you think had the grossest infection in the series? I'd be going with Kelly's.

Also kinda hoping Setrakian turns and becomes a Master fanatic for at least an episode. It'd be creepy AF.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
When the crew saw that Vampire swarm coming towards them, why didn't they just get in the car & drive? They obviously don't have enough bullets. Gus' new friend is obviously going to bite it before the credits next episode.

Meanwhile, Zak needs to suffer more. How will he react after he finds out his girlfriend is dead..... for realsies this time?

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Christ. Well I guess we're gonna see those worms infect someone in a disgusting new way.

• Locked thread