Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Apparently there was limited nuke exchange, according to the chained up missile man, so the show keeps its general base of logical consistency. It's is so much better than all the other vampire and zombie shows. Fear the walking dead might be the dullest show ever filmed. Heart of Dixie and that Netflix original where Ashton Kutcher lives on a ranch are probably more entertaining

We've got bone sword blade, we've got the exterminator, we've got the refuses to let his hair grow guy, we've got the stupidest teen son, we're going to save the world from these god drat vampire worms before they hook us to blood pipes

Dejan Bimble fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Jul 17, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Rocksicles posted:

Wait, i think i missed the last few episodes of last season. Where's Dutch?

Why was there a atomic bomb?

WHERE'S DUTCH!?

Ya they only showed part of the cast and didn't indicate the rest of the people were dead. I think the impression was just that people were scattered and scrambling because of the nuke stuff

• Locked thread