Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

Shitenshi posted:

Why the gently caress did Eph bother to physically attack the Master, a creature who is still able to stand and talk after having both his throat ripped out and being shot up like a piece of swiss cheese? Just activate the nuke already while he's busy loving with your son, because you know with super badass Quinlan gone, there's no way either of you are getting the gently caress out of here alive.

Yeah, I mean I know why they did it from a storytelling perspective, so they could have the last scene together, but it was dumb from a practical perspective.

Is it just me or did this completely invalidate the lumen? I mean, it originally gave us 'nuke it' but the professor's last moments were talking about how it wouldn't work and how there was another way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread