Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Octy
Apr 1, 2010

Zach is the worst TV character ever (with Eph a close second) but this is a good show that improves with every season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

ShakeZula posted:

Was this episode worth watching? The description says it's all about Dutch (who's okay) and Gus (who sucks real bad), so I can't bring myself to start it.

It was okay. It's probably only worth watching if you care about the plot because it had a few flashbacks that sort of explained the present situation.

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

She looks about 17 or 18 to me but I'm hopeless with telling ages. I read it as a dorky 13-year-old who has the hots for an older girl. I know I had crushes on women who were well into their 20s and 30s (let alone late teens) when I was that age, and I probably unrealistically expected them to reciprocate my crush. Who knows, maybe she will want to gently caress him when she finds out he's responsible for the nuclear holocaust?

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

I'd be happy to have another season of this. I'm enjoying the world building but I feel like it'll soon devolve into a rushed mess where the writers try to cobble together a satisfying conclusion.

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

Nick Rivers posted:

This season has been good and fun to watch.

Yeah, I'm going to miss this show.

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

Percelus posted:

idk i think any father would have accepted by that point zach is just a lovely kid

Hey, Zach apologised for setting off the nuke. What more do you want, dad?

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

That was a cheesy as gently caress, rushed ending but whatever, I enjoyed the show and I can see myself watching it again sometime.

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

unlawfulsoup posted:

The Strain: Season 4 - Zack's finally dead

Don't ruin the joyful news for those who haven't seen it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

I miss this show already. It was a lot better than people in this thread give it credit for.

• Locked thread