Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
I've just found out that the channel that showed the first three seasons has dropped it, and it doesn't have a UK broadcaster. The only way they annouced this was in a reply to someone on Twitter, rather than a press release or anything. I can't even wait for the DVD because they seem to have given up - season 3 doesn't seem to be out on region 2. I guess I have to wait until its on Amazon video?

I want to know how the stupid show about Corey Stoll and David Bradley fighting vampires ends, so I am very angry at this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
The UK broadcasters just released a statement saying 'yeah we're not showing the final season after carrying the last three because we're cheap, enjoy reality TV shows instead'.

I want to see David Bradley howling like a madman while fighting vampires again UK broadcasters! Also, where the scenes of John Hurt playing Setrakian in the Pilot ever released to the public? As much as I like Bradley in the role, it would be interesting to see Hurt's take, are they on the DVD or anything?

• Locked thread