Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

unlawfulsoup posted:

Zach is worse than the master.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

how does the op not mention what a piece of poo poo zach is, i mean that's basically what everyone is thinking going into this season and it's like the writers want us to hate this character more than the literal nazi

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

eichorst might be a literal nazi and former (and i guess current) overseer of a concentration camp, but least when a woman rejected him for being a nazi turd he didn't murder and rape her, and in that order no less

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

steinrokkan posted:

In the novel Palmer decided to kill off all humans because he never got laid.

are you saying that the next adam lanza/eliot rodger/seung-hui cho needs to think bigger and team up with the literal forces of darkness

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

eph should have pulled the trigger imo

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

wormil posted:

I'm so glad Eph didn't go down the stupid father path, which is probably the most realistic honestly, but it's also the most boring. Also he was completely sober in this episode.

idk i think any father would have accepted by that point zach is just a lovely kid

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

jfood posted:

he's still gonna cuddle with the corpse

he's going to do more than cuddle iykwim

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

with zach finally dead the human race can begin to rebuild civilization

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU