Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unlawfulsoup
May 12, 2001

Welcome home boys!
So far I am a little positively surprised by season 4. Having the balls to do apocalypse world has made the show more interesting to me, and the pseudo-nazi vampire regime is more interesting than the painfully stupid buildup to it. Basically it is easier to embrace this goofy reality where we should have been by season 2's end (moving/condensing everything ofc).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unlawfulsoup
May 12, 2001

Welcome home boys!
Zach is worse than the master.

unlawfulsoup
May 12, 2001

Welcome home boys!
Eph capping Zach would go a long way to redeeming the character.

unlawfulsoup
May 12, 2001

Welcome home boys!
I would have written it as Eph saying 'gently caress you Zach' and capping him before setting the nuke off.

I mean the ending checked most of the boxes I guess, nothing really mind blowing but a long and sort of meh series is finally over. We are free, the internet is restored.

unlawfulsoup
May 12, 2001

Welcome home boys!

Shitenshi posted:

Why the gently caress did Eph bother to physically attack the Master, a creature who is still able to stand and talk after having both his throat ripped out and being shot up like a piece of swiss cheese? Just activate the nuke already while he's busy loving with your son, because you know with super badass Quinlan gone, there's no way either of you are getting the gently caress out of here alive.

There was no good reason. They just wanted to drag out the scene and have a final father/son bonding thing. To be honest, there was no reason Quinlan couldn't have vampire speeded to the bomb and just flicked the switch either.

MiddleOne posted:

I haven't felt this free since the end of Under the Dome.

Haha, I dodged that bullet even being a sucker for anything vaguely scifi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unlawfulsoup
May 12, 2001

Welcome home boys!

ruddiger posted:

Would've been cool to get a little montage of all the former cast members who got all wormy before the end, but I'm just glad Zack's finally dead.

The Strain: Season 4 - Zack's finally dead

• Locked thread