Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

OldMemes posted:

I've just found out that the channel that showed the first three seasons has dropped it, and it doesn't have a UK broadcaster. The only way they annouced this was in a reply to someone on Twitter, rather than a press release or anything. I can't even wait for the DVD because they seem to have given up - season 3 doesn't seem to be out on region 2. I guess I have to wait until its on Amazon video?

I want to know how the stupid show about Corey Stoll and David Bradley fighting vampires ends, so I am very angry at this.

there's always :filez: this stuff gets on the internet about an hour after it aired

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Remembering this, I was gonna make a gif of a couple seconds of the fight scene with the Ancients when they get off their asses to kick some asses but seeing it again it doesn't impress me as much. cool head ripping tho

quinlan is p cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRHc3v4tSsk

• Locked thread