Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

I think the show was suggesting The Master knew Zach's lady friend was spoken for and anticipated this, but it read like an evil monster who views people as snack food gave a teen boy real honest, decent relationship advice and then the teen boy said "gently caress that" and jumped right to stalking, home invasion, and homicide/enslavement.

Anyway,can't wait for Zach's redemption arc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

I'm mildly disappointed didn't just leave the silver in like they did in the book.

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

Vishass posted:

Anyway,can't wait for Zach's redemption arc

I was kidding but at least he died how he lived: setting off nuclear weapons to get back at a father figure

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

coyo7e posted:

I'm about halfway through Season 3 now, it's better than Season 2..

Will Eichhorst's hand grow back? If it does, that would mean that the Nazi doctor might conceivably come back, which would be cool I liked his cowardly rear end. Losing the hand was such a weird thing to happen out of nowhere that I can't see them going Jamie Lannister over it.

They heal good but can't grow back big parts. This is true even of The Master and why he has to body jump.

• Locked thread