Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrPop
Aug 22, 2004

I'd like to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPop
Aug 22, 2004

I have finished my ICE SAINTS Bigmarine.

My idea for these guys is that their homeworld is basically Snow/Ice Version of Dune. The vast majority of the planet's land area consists of icy tundra and plains, with civilization centered around the poles where it is somewhat more temperate due to ~ mysterious ~ terraforming machines left over from the Age of Darkness. There is now an uneasy co-habitation agreement between the human settlers who were rediscovered after the Horus Heresy (and who supply men and materiel for Astra Militarum and Space Marines) and a Mechanicum detachment that was dropped there to figure how just how heretical the terraforming machines are.

This is the seventh dude I've painted since I took a really loving long break and the first not-30k-Death-Guard dude. Got to test some different methods and stuff, it was really fun. I might try to paint more guys with this scheme.

Zark the Damned posted:

Alpha Barracudas reporting for duty!

Also this is really cool.

Also also the RAGING SCORPIONS are amazing!

DrPop fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Aug 21, 2017

• Locked thread