Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Shrapnig posted:

I'm going to go with wee Andy Sullivan.

I'd love to see him win or even just contend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Matsuyama is great because A) He overreacts and drops his club after a swing despite hitting a perfect shot and B) We get to see Spieth and Rory and all the other players asked about Hideki by the Japanese media at every single press conference and it is always funny.

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

daslog posted:

Also, why doesn't my local driving range have a Trackman and a giant billboard that plays back my practice shots?

Trackman has new tech where they can cover an entire driving range with 1 unit and send everyone's numbers to their phones. It looks pretty sick but I think there's only one range testing it so far and it's in Europe.

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

Shrapnig posted:

An individual unit of the newest Trackman is $19k.

Yeah which I can see very high end instructors and pros using, meanwhile my buddy's Skytrak setup which was ~3k all-in for the unit, pc, net, etc is very accurate and works great. Trackman is pretty focused on their portion of the market I think, whereas Flightscope tried competing at the low end and that hasn't worked out very well for them yet.

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

Another final round 63. I approve of anything to further obscure Johnny Miller lol.

I'd love to see Kuch win this and Spieth is doing his best to hand it to him so far.

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

kolby posted:

Watching on Mute because wife and baby are napping. please someone explain what spieth is doing

He took an unplayable which is a stroke penalty. Now he can move as far back as he wants on the line of the pin and his ball. And now he'll get relief from the buses there. But he'll be hitting his 3rd from here. This is really bizarre lol and his next shot is going to be tough.

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

Unbelievable lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

Are you loving kidding me

kolby posted:

Who was Spieth talking poo poo to after that Eagle?
His caddie

• Locked thread