Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VKing
Apr 22, 2008
This sounds like a pretty good game (and the music sounds plain awesome). Looking forward to seeing how it plays out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VKing
Apr 22, 2008
Man, I mentioned the music in the first video, but it's even better here. Does it change like that based on just the time, or is it because you're watching someone's doom?

Either way, I adore it.

VKing
Apr 22, 2008
Thanks again for showing us this game.
Like I said before, the music is just fantastic. The story, while slightly weird at the end there, works surprisingly well. I'm kinda sad that you can't really save anyone after all, though.

VKing
Apr 22, 2008
E: ^^^

FoolyCharged posted:

Not actively, but the last mask splits you into a bunch of doppelganger that it shows saving everyone at once.

Well, you save your memories of them, I suppose. It's a nice bit of symbolism, for sure, but I was referring to the fact that they all died in the fire a long time ago. (I'm gonna spoiler it at least one more page just to be safe).

• Locked thread