Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I really like Comedy Bang! Bang! with Scott "The Chocktaw" Aukerman.

I downloaded allllll 400 and some odd episodes because I'm frequently without access to internet for long periods of time and I chose it to be my go-to on-the-go entertainment. I think every episode has had something in it to make me laugh, but maybe I'm just an easy mark.

The absolute best part is following certain improv artists from their inception on the show and seeing their arc. They're really consistent with their characters and it's really rewarding to hear how these characters originally appeared. I know this isn't some obscure podcast, but if you haven't heard it, picking up the anniversary or best of's is really worth it. I think most all of it is behind a paywall now tho unfortunately.

That said, I also really liked W/ Special Guest Lauren Lapkus, and Improv 4 Humans for improv comedy fixes.

N. Senada has a new favorite as of 13:25 on Aug 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread