Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
Most of my favourites have already been mentioned here, but a fairly new podcast I really like is E1. It's by some weird/chapo adjacent twitter guys and each episode is supposed to be the pilot to some kind of new podcast. The highlight so far is probably episode three which is this increasingly absurd, yet deadpan oral history of the Detroit Pistons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Can I get another link to this? It's too generic a podcast name and new so it's hard for me to find it. link is broken. I like the premise, isn't that kinda what Lowtax does on his podcast?

https://soundcloud.com/episode-one-868768631
As far as I can tell the name is supposed to be unsearchable as a joke.

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.

EmmyOk posted:

Where's a good place to start with Chapo Trap House if I loved them dunking on Ben Shapiro's book?

Probably episode 58, which is their first post-election podcast. There are no real low quality periods, but given its role as a current events podcast, a lot of the earlier episodes are already dated.

• Locked thread