Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
some I like that haven't been mentioned

Lore
It's real good. Great ambient music and storytelling about folk lore.

My Favorite Murder
Two comedians discuss their favorite murders. I can see why some people don't like it, especially in the early episodes where they basically recant things off the top of their heads, facts be damned, but they've improved, and introduced me to most of the othe podcasts I'm listing

Thinking sideways
Three friends discuss unsolved mysteries, go over theories.

In the Dark
Excellent podcast. Only one season thus far examining the disappearance of a boy in minnesota in the 80s, and follows the investigation and where it went wrong. There have been a lot of cold case true crime podcasts in the wake of serial, some better than others, but this is easily my favorite.

And In case you haven't you really need to get on S-Town. It really was that good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread