Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

A friend recommended this to me and it's great! Though I find it can be a bit of a slog listening to it consecutively.

The F-Plus is a topshelf podcast and those are two of my favourite episodes!

Other podcast I listen to are The Last Podcast on the Left and Serial. TLPOTL is three friends talking about a new topic each week and they can generally be broken into serial killers, paranormal events/entities, and conspiracy theories. They do a lot of research on each topic and I think they have a good set-up where one guy talks about the facts, another asks him leading questions, and the other is a goblin. In general it's a really funny podcast where they talk about weird interesting stuff.

Serial probably doesn't need any explanation but the second season was weak and I don't know if I have much interest in it anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I'm still on the first season but multiple episodes in a row tend to run me down because there's not a high enough joke to bad writing ratio.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Last Podcast can definitely be overly harsh. On the other hand Henry giggling "Yes, Marcus!" when he riles him up into laughing at Ben is so pure :kimchi: For new listeners I'd recommend the episode on Chris Benoit or Bigfoot Hunters.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

People in the lab send me a lot of dailywire articles so I was kind of aware of Ben Shapiro from that and conversations about politics. They never said he wrote a book where a white policeman shoots a ten year old black kid but it turns out to be a plot by black crackdealers to make whitey look evil.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Where's a good place to start with Chapo Trap House if I loved them dunking on Ben Shapiro's book?

• Locked thread