Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

E2: ^^^^ And you're loving stupid too.

Or you could keep your cat inside where it doesn't have to defend itself with loving softpaw caps on it's claws. Jesus christ.

E: Let me tell you further why you're an idiot-

-you not only want to take away the cat's ability to climb and hide from a predator or anything that comes to kill it's delicious 3 month old kitten life (hint hint: birds of prey love kitten. it's a delicacy), you also -lock the house up so it can't possibly get in to get away from anything-. Sink or swim, little fucker! Let me tie 50 pounds of lead to you first so it's fair!

-somehow you had a couple of cats that didn't die even though they were left outside alone a lot and declawed. Quit pushing your luck.

-"I can keep my cat in at night but not during the day" no actually you can keep your cat in all the time. It's really easy. And you aren't killing it's cat murder culture or whatever stupid poo poo is in your head. Your cat can get the same experience inside as it does outside.

-Did you know cats can dig because cats can dig right the hell out from under your fence and go get turned into a pancake on your nearby roads because you're just throwing her outside and going "lol bye kitty!".

-If your bone just won't be satiated until you throw some three month old kitten outside to fend for itself for hours at a time, have you considered cutting down the trees and at least giving the poor stupid thing a flicker of a chance of survival if something comes to eat it? Coyotes don't just gently caress off during the day, dude. Especially sick ones, and sick coyotes are super common.

Your cat's gonna get eaten because you're a terrible owner. Some goddamn moron's gonna come in and flip their dick outta their pants and smear it all over this thread screaming "I HAD 400 DECLAWED BLIND RETARDED CATS THAT HAD NO LEGS AND THEY ALL LIVED OUTSIDE ALL THEIR LIVES AND THEY WERE FINE THEY LIVED TO BE 379" and they can get hosed too.

Fluffy Bunnies fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Jul 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Fluffy Bunnies possesses an impressive lack of tact

Give me a loan so I can buy some fucks, birb :(

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

listrada posted:

Really not sure why I feel compelled to defend myself against fluffy bunnies, but this cat is hardly an outside cat. She gets to go out for small supervised walks in the backyard occasionally. She's trained to wear this ridiculous coat with a bell on it, and she sits in the grass and purrs while I do yard work. When it's time to go in, I shake the treat bag and she follows me in.

The one time she slipped out the door without her coat, I rang the bell and she ran right back in so I could put her coat on. So, while I fully admit that any outside time carries some risk, I don't think this a particularly dangerous situation.

you seen that video where the lady's walking some dogs and straight up rips a cat apart that's just chilling in the driveway on it's own property or the 975,000,000,000 other times that actual wildlife, not angry pets, murder cats. Because gosh I mean I could link you a trillion that you could never react fast enough to help.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

It's a low risk leaving my oven on when I leave the house too but I don't do it because I don't want yet another house fire to deal with

• Locked thread