Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slime
Jan 3, 2007
One billion $1 burgers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Data Graham posted:

You know they would give you a deep discount, and the discounts would get bigger the more you bought. At the volumes you're talking about the economics would reverse themselves and they would be paying you to eat burgers, ending up with more money than you started with

and then two billion $1 burgers

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

JUST MAKING CHILI posted:

The nouveau riche have a problem with holding onto money because the old money is already insulated from people that would try to steal from them. They've got generations worth of connections and networking that can give them recommendations on good staff.

What I"m saying is that I'd go talk with the richest person I know and keep it on the DL from everyone else that I have a billion bucks until my network is big enough that I can be insulated from everyone I don't want to deal with.

What if it turns out old money stay rich by scamming the nouveau riche?

• Locked thread