Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
I'd fund school lunch programs in my state so no one would have to pay for school lunch or breakfast, not even for seconds.

I'd pay my debts in full and pay for my close family's debts. I'd also set up a trust so that my extended family's kids wouldn't have to worry about paying for college, or working while in college as long as they were honestly trying.

I'd set up a trust so my extended family wouldn't have to worry about any medical bills at all. All they'd have to do is send the bills to the trust and it would be dealt with. No plastic surgery, of course, unless a kid's born with a cleft palate or something.

I'd buy a couple of decent newer cars, and a few older ones that I like, and hire a mechanic full time to maintain them.

I'd find a Victorian house I liked and restore it for a family home. I'd probably buy some decent houses nearby and have them available for my staff. Chef, cook, maid, butler, handyman, mechanic, valet, tailor, etc.

I'd offer to buy into my local nerd store as a silent partner so that it could be improved without having to worry about going broke.

I'd support the local animal rescue.

I'd fund local women's shelters.

I'd have the local pastors send me names of people who are in need and do things secretly to help them get back on their feet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I'd suck every dick in town every fuckin day

You already do that, Larry.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
Get an expensive rear end car painted/coated in that black stuff that only reflects .0025 percent of light and scare hell out of people at night when they try to tailgate

• Locked thread