Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Go around and anonymously pay off every crowdfunding request for medical bills I can find.

Build my dream house with all the technological goodies and accessibility devices money can buy. And then start a foundation to reward innovation in the latter.

Give some friends and family money to live comfortably and support their dreams.

Own all the animals my lovely immune system allows. And the staff to help me take care of them. Staff gets paid plenty because there's no point in being a grinch.

Digital subscriptions to every newspaper I read online. Donations to everything I've ever wanted to help fund.

I don't even think I'd do anything approaching obscene displays of wealth because I'm poor and my thoughts on what to do with money are always at least a little practical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

mysterious frankie posted:

Giant completely self sufficient enclosed cat utopia, pay for people to scour the countries alleys and shelters for wayward cats, ship them to the utopia where they will live like little gods. Vets on staff take care of the cats and make sure they're healthy and fixed. I would place a tv and couch roughly in the middle of the utopia and just sort of sit there watching tv, drinking wine, reading and playing video games covered in cats until I eventually die and my corpse was eaten my the cats and no one could call me lovely things because I'm technically doing my part to save North American ecology, even though the real reason I'm doing it is that I like cats more than I do people, plants, living, etc.

On this note, fund every TNR program I can find contact information for so they can reduce the outdoor cat population in a slow, humane manner.

• Locked thread