Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
I have some people in my family that are actually like family and then others who I kinda hate. So it would be very satisfying to go around publicly showering the ones I like with millions while the others get zip.

Only big ticket thing I'd spend any real money on is a really nice movie theatre in my house. I can't really think of anything else I'd want aside from never having to worry about working or bills ever again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

The Sexual Shiite posted:

I'd support the local animal rescue.

Animal rescue shelters is one thing I'd love to try to really revolutionize if I had a billion dollars. Like, have a goal of opening a no-kill, fully funded shelter in every single county in the entire United States. That would probably cost more than a billion dollars so I'd have to try to make the money work for me a little bit.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

AlphaKretin posted:

Besides the usual "invest most, hire smart guy to look after it" which I feel is sort of given, I'd join a bunch of Patreons at unnecessarily high tiers, and get into the pricey IRL equivalent of a hobby I currently only simulate.

With that much money I'd probably only invest like a third of it, I guess because I've heard so many horror stories of shady investment guys who really don't know what the gently caress they're doing. And I'm sure as hell not gonna stay on top of it myself, so I'd always be paranoid that somehow my money was gonna disappear.

• Locked thread