Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

First I'd get a lawyer and an accountant then invest so my family and I have money besides the base amount.

Then I'd buy a thousand acres or so in WA and turn a ton of it into a wildlife refuge and use the rest to build a little hippie-friendly farm for my family and friends to visit/live if they so choose as long as they agree to take care of the land they're on. I'd also build a place to park the bus and for other weirdos that live on busses to park their too. I guess I'd also probably finish my bus conversion, because I love this thing, and give my two roommates a pair of converted busses so they can go off and do whatever they want instead of being stuck on ours. Who needs a private jet when you can be like a snail and take your house with you?

I'd give my mom enough money she could start up her pottery business again, because about fifteen years ago my dad ruined it. I want to see her have a spot she can do pottery and spin and weave and do all her art uninterrupted by lovely relatives. I'd also get a herd of sheep and a llama or two for her.

My fiance would be getting a huge garage with every tool and every project car he's ever wanted. I'd also want to travel the world with him; he's been to a ton of countries I've never seen. I'd make sure he never had to have a poo poo job again. I might also do some kickass giant wedding for us and fly everyone we love in. I'd also send some money to my ex-husband to make sure he gets the help he needs and take some stress off him. Trying to get better and busting your rear end at work to survive has to be awful.

I always wanted a yak to ride and use for wool, so yeah, yak. Maybe like ten yaks. gently caress horses, those things are easily-frightened assholes and horse hair is pretty hard to spin anyway.

I'd probably be giving money to small startup businesses that I deem awesome, and some of the charities that actually do good for people here and in other countries. I'd also donate to no-kill animal shelters and groups that rehome abandoned/neglected/abused animals. I'd love to gove money to the people in other countries that guard endangered animals from poaching.

And lastly to alert my friends that we all just got rich and poo poo was about to get awesome, I'd stick giant gilded dildos on all their cars/doorsteps. Surprise motherfuckas!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread