Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
A good chunk would have to go toward attempting to unfuck what the republicans are doing to the country. Fund sane candidates, PP, schools and after-school programs, ACLU, etc.

Set up immediate family so they never have to work again.

Travel all over the world for a year straight, or until the wife and I get tired.

Set up scholarships for the universities I attended, to return the favour. Make them need-based, and if they use a single red cent to build an idiotic stadium or some poo poo like that, they lose it all.

Build a massive workshop filled with every tool I can think of. Source a jet engine to power the dust collection system.

Take classes in arts & crafts and industrial design. Learn to make mid-century modern furniture in said workshop.

Buy random medical debt and forgive it.

Fill a garage with weird poo poo. Volvo P1800ES, Morgan Three-Wheeler, Ford Ranchero, Jeep Wagoneer. Convert a basket-case roller/shell Porsche 911 from the 70s to electric.

Donate to animal charities, especially those that rescue and heal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Aesop Poprock posted:

If you want an honest answer OP I'd probably buy a modest house and car and be charitable with my wealth
__________/

• Locked thread