Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'd suck every dick in town every fuckin day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'd invite all the richest, most corrupt people in the world to my loving Epic Mansion (with water slides, MASSIVE ball pits, a frickin 80's arcade. sriracha dispensers in every room - ev en the bathroom.. you get me) for one of those big rich people parties you hear about (with "blackjack and hookers" haha - reference) and visitors would include bankers, Rothschilds, dipshit Rethuglicans, globalists, rear end in a top hat jock celebrities (Amy Schumer, Adam Sandler, Justin Bieber etc), Anita Sarkeesian (not super rich but killed videogames with SJWism), and just when the party was kicking into gear and everyone was having a good time, I'd come out from behind a pillar in my custom-made Batman outfit (or maybe Rorschach - not sure whether to reference Batman's win "drink well of Gotham's blood" speech at the end of Year One or Rorschach's "you're locked in here with me" Crowning Moment of Awesome) and say "youv'e hosed up this hell world long enough, sinners" and reveal my Doomsday Device - the disco ball was actually a miniature DEATH STAR, and the disco lasers - get this - REAL lasers from my "fully operational battle station". As the scum run for cover, I'll smile and draw my dual katanas (working replicas of Drizzt Do'Urden's Twinkle and Icingdeath, natch) and approach Justin Bieber with a smile. "99% of teens listen to rap and pop," I'd grimly intone in my World of Cardboard Speech. ""Like" this if you're one of the 1% who still listens to REAL MUSIC..."

• Locked thread