Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Is there something about sexual repression in religion that just causes all the bent up sexual urges to explode in various kinks or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Why don't you show us op

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
The grace of god, op.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
Cause once you figure out God isnt gonna punish you for having a little fun all bets are off.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
My priest jerks off when I confess my sexual deviancy

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

EugeneJ posted:

My priest jerks off when I confess my sexual deviancy

The only way to purify your sin is to pass it through a godly man, hth. That man is a hero.

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today
When everything is forbidden, everything is a fetish.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I mean Jesus did hang out with whores

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Frank Zappa wrote a song on this very subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItL_Ui_iPAE

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

gently caress me in the rear end because I love jesus

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Colonel Cancer posted:

Pm me

xXAdmiralBekHarXx
Jul 11, 2017

by zen death robot

ColoradoCleric posted:

Is there something about sexual repression in religion that just causes all the bent up sexual urges to explode in various kinks or what?

You fell for afternoon special stereotypes

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

once brought a catholic girl home. my dad told her she was going to hell.

dad's a great wingman.

Bistromatic
Oct 3, 2004

And turn the inner eye
To see its path...
Sorry but it's catholic priests by a mile.

There's news coming out that over 500 choir boys have been abused in a single city:
http://m.dw.com/en/regensburg-domspatzen-choir-more-than-500-boys-abused/a-39731018

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
They're not deviant my wife is Catholic and do you think she takes it up the arse? Does she gently caress! It's straight sex or nothing. I'm going nuts with boredom.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Back in '00 I met a preacher's daughter in some local Yahoo chat room. She was the kinkiest person I've ever been with and was down for pretty much anything; choking being something she really loved. She would have me sneak into her apartment and go straight to the bedroom so her kids wouldn't see me and "tell on her". She was in the process of divorcing her ex but I don't recall why they split up.

That lasted for about 3 or 4 months before she focused on Jesus again and I stopped hanging out with her.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
vinnie colaiuta

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
catholick my balls op

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

givepatajob posted:

Frank Zappa wrote a song on this very subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItL_Ui_iPAE

YO! She gave me VD!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I remember there was some article about catholic school uniforms in the paper and they had some upskirt shot of girls walking up stairs in uniforms to prove their point. There was some discussion that their uniforms would actually violate others schools dress codes because of skirt length. Anyways grown rear end women shouldn't be wearing that poo poo. :shrug:

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
They have to get to the boys before the priests do.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

FlimFlam Imam posted:

They have to get to the boys before the priests do.

Lmfao

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Cause they can just go to the confession booth and confess their sins and Jesus will forgive them. It's a lot easier to be morally corrupt when you think your devotion to God will cause Him to forgive your sins.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

qkkl posted:

Cause they can just go to the confession booth and confess their sins and Jesus will forgive them. It's a lot easier to be morally corrupt when you think your devotion to God will cause Him to forgive your sins.

Yeah it's like they can suck as much dick as they want. :shrug:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
It's because they work best on their knees and love to worship wooden idols. This also extends to Catholic boys.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I've tried to condition myself over the years to not laugh hysterically when a woman tells me she is Catholic but I've yet to succeed.

SuperSlacker
Mar 11, 2007

Colonel Cancer posted:

good song imo

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

SuperSlacker posted:

good song imo

Agreed.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
Mormon girls too op

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Catholicism lets you go buck-wild as long as you confess it later.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

ColoradoCleric posted:

This, or perhaps it's only a perception that they are deviants because we have fetishized the idea of corrupting the "good girl" and projected our own deviancy onto them.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

ColoradoCleric posted:

Because at a young age they are already exposed to BDSM through the use of corporal punishment. Thats a paddlin....

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

I have very extensive experience in this matter and they're not exceptionally deviant, just badly alcoholic

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

Bistromatic posted:

Sorry but it's catholic priests by a mile.

There's news coming out that over 500 choir boys have been abused in a single city:
http://m.dw.com/en/regensburg-domspatzen-choir-more-than-500-boys-abused/a-39731018

I would beat the poo poo out of 500 choir boys

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Caging oneself with repression is not kind to the human psyche

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Waffle House posted:

Caging oneself with repression is not kind to the human psyche

The only thing that makes human civilization work are artificial boundaries. Unnecessary guilt is fine and dandy, if you compare a person with an average Catholic upbringing to someone brought up by hippydippy parents who never say no and don't set up boundaries, the Catholics are always saner and better adapted for normal social existence.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Colonel Cancer posted:

The only thing that makes human civilization work are artificial boundaries. Unnecessary guilt is fine and dandy, if you compare a person with an average Catholic upbringing to someone brought up by hippydippy parents who never say no and don't set up boundaries, the Catholics are always saner and better adapted for normal social existence.

*Eyes church hierarchy full to the brim with pedophiles nervously*

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015

KakerMix posted:

Mormon girls too op

Most definetly. Will suck the skin off your dick but heaven forbid you offer them a drink or swear in front of them.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

bag em and tag em posted:

*Eyes church hierarchy full to the brim with pedophiles nervously*

Pedophilia is a natural side effect of accumulating societal power imo. It's almost always someone in position of respect, whether a priest, a politician or a school teacher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
Catholic girls punish me with rulers, but it's okay because I have a foot thing.

haw haw geddit?

• Locked thread