Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I grew up in a massively religious home, couldn't watch Happy Days, or Laverne and Shirley because it was " deviant," a "bad influence," ----I was affected enough that I was the only one in my group to graduate a virgin. That wasn't a bad thing, but

gently caress IF I DIDN'T START TO MAKE UP FOR LOST TIME WHEN I MOVED OUT RIGHT AFTER

became quite promiscuous, all vanilla, but good vanilla and lots of it, alcohol, pot, just dabbled in other poo poo, and then gambling addiction (that was what destroyed my life in the end) so gently caress yes all that repression plus my dad wanting to gently caress me, but not quite getting there....

Religious family girls probably a good place to start for a wild time, boys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread