Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
whats ur poison
beer (american piss)
beer (hipster craft poo poo)
beer (german wheat beer)
beer (blonde)
beer (brown (belgian)
white wine
red wine
whiskey
vodka
other liquor
my tears after a long day of programming
piss
water
gas
View Results

Alzabo
Oct 23, 2002

You watched it, you can't unwatch it.

It tastes like sulfur to me, ymmv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

whatever youre drinkin bud

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

i like nice aged rums

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
i mostly drink new amsterdam and tonic these days

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
you have to unscrew the cap one direction, then the other, and then the original

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

this device would perform more quickly if it were inserted into your rectal slot

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

gotta say, this stuff tastes like smoked poo poo

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Shaggar posted:

you have to unscrew the cap one direction, then the other, and then the original

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

akadajet posted:

gotta say, this stuff tastes like smoked poo poo

You just have to drink more until your addiction associates the taste with alcohol.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Salt Fish posted:

You just have to drink more until your addiction associates the taste with alcohol.

i'll just drink the king of whisky...

...johnny walker red label lol

Hunter2 Thompson
Feb 3, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Red Labial: Old Crotch Whisky

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
"brew"

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
let's give it up for booze

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

"small town"

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

this is good

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Tankakern
Jul 25, 2007

you should go to vinmonopolet and get an export grade aass instead, 5.4% is a lot better

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

i just drank a beer with my dad, op

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

:golgo:
EVERYONE EXCEPT THE HOT WOMEN
:golgo:

i have a friend that lived in chicago briefly before moving to michigan, he loves this poo poo because he destroyed his stomach in his youth (pica), so the digestif properties help. he doesn't really mind the taste too much, probably because of the pica. needless to say he always asks for a bottle or two of it whenever I go to visit him.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
surprised that nobody has said slurm or whatever they drink in rick and morty yet

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
the poo poo I drink might be classed as "craft" but I hardly think it's "craft" its just not totally poo poo

founders 1981

its certainly drinkable.. and its usually never more than $12 for 6 beers (pretty good round here for non piss beer) and at 9 standard drinks per 6 pack it puts me in a good place and not really hung over in the morning

XD

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i love drinking beer

sometimes I think I have a drinking problem but if I run out of beer and desperate for beer but get offered wine I wont drink it

have a beer drinking problem

its fun

and tastes delcios

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax
i really like when a beer is described as "sessionable", like they actually came up with a word for "this beer doesn't taste like poo poo, AND you can drink a gently caress ton of em"

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Sham bam bamina! posted:

surprised that nobody has said slurm or whatever they drink in rick and morty yet

Haha yeah, you'd have to be really unfunny to bring up those shows in YOSPOS. *ahem*

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

JewKiller 3000 posted:

i really like when a beer is described as "sessionable", like they actually came up with a word for "this beer doesn't taste like poo poo, AND you can drink a gently caress ton of em"

is that what "session" means in a beer name? that it's meant for drinking a whole lot in a row, like a "drinking session?"

lo loving marf

institutionalized alcoholism is amazing

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
rittenhouse rye, Buffalo Trace or else Knob Creek 100 proof if it's on sale op.

wild turkey 101 is also very good for the price

scotch is good also but I find it's a once in a while drink

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
I used to like Christian Brothers Brandy but then I almost killed myself with it one night years ago and I never went back to it.

Johnny Walker Black is deece. So is Bulleit Bourbon, Rye or otherwise.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

I used to like Christian Brothers Brandy but then I almost killed myself with it one night years ago and I never went back to it.

jw black is usually the best choice available on a plane. otherwise I'll go with laphroaig and the price isn't that much more where I live

bulleit 10yo is very good, the rye is tasty, I find the basic blend often tastes a bit weak/off but it'll do in a pinch (or a julep)

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sagebrush posted:

is that what "session" means in a beer name? that it's meant for drinking a whole lot in a row, like a "drinking session?"

lo loving marf

institutionalized alcoholism is amazing

i think it means it's doable for those purposes and isn't designed as a high alcohol strong beer where you'll only have one or two

when i have a bbq etc i slum it and buy like an 18 pack of average as gently caress 4% beer so i can drink drink drink all day long and keep it together. do the same with 6% beer and you end up significantly drunker and can't just keep doing it

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

johnny walker black is deece because...it has laphroaig in it

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
pft everyone should drink club mate

put vodka in it maybe

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

*cosplaying bonghitz* i like diet coke

e: oh gently caress he already posted it

skimothy milkerson fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Jul 20, 2017

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

Cat Face Joe posted:

gently caress off moo cow

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Skim Milk posted:

*cosplaying bonghitz* i like diet coke

e: oh gently caress he already posted it

get out of this thread with that user name

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i like bourbon but it's a disaster waiting to happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

what's the worst shot you've ever done?

for my 30th birthday some dickhead bought me a tequila + rumpleminze