Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
whats ur poison
beer (american piss)
beer (hipster craft poo poo)
beer (german wheat beer)
beer (blonde)
beer (brown (belgian)
white wine
red wine
whiskey
vodka
other liquor
my tears after a long day of programming
piss
water
gas
View Results

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
a little cocktail i like to call gin and turpentine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
"gin and milk" reminds me of that time i looked at the back of a bottle of schweppes and one of the suggested preparations was tonic and milk

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

this isn't alcohol in the usual sense

it's garbage first and foremost, that coincidentally happens to contain alcohol

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

Kuvo posted:

oh cool i can post my current scotch lineup

you're missing the lagavulin to complete the southern islay holy trinity. get on that right away fucko

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

for future reference the correct variation choices are:

laphroiag: quarter cask, younger and more dynamic than the 10, and it goes to straight trash as it gets older
ardbeg: uigeadail, the 10 year old and pretty much every other expression overdoes the smoke by a mile, the uigeadail is far more interesting with a lot of sherry-casked blended in
lagavulin: 16yo, i think the others only exist for the stupidly cheap or stupid rich?

:wrong:

well, partially

laphroaig: 10 is better than quarter cask, although i will admit that the higher alcohol content of the quarter cask makes it more difficult for me to drink unless i add a bit of water (to my eternal shame)
ardbeg: again, 10 is better, because i don't want sherry in my goddamn campfire juice
lagavulin: correct