Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
whats ur poison
beer (american piss)
beer (hipster craft poo poo)
beer (german wheat beer)
beer (blonde)
beer (brown (belgian)
white wine
red wine
whiskey
vodka
other liquor
my tears after a long day of programming
piss
water
gas
View Results

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

i'm realizing i don't actually know what an "ice" beer is. i haven't had one since i got a canadian ice in order to avoid pushing my luck when i was underage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

that is insane.

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

that can't possibly be a real product

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

I'm enjoying a nice rum and egg nog

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

graph posted:

no egg in drinks crew

that crew is hosed. I used to enjoy a nice eierlikor when I lived in Germany but it's hard to come by now

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

french 75? 2 parts gin, 1 part simple syrup, 1 part lemon juice (usually, though I prefer lime), shake over ice, pour into a coupe glass and top with champagne and a strip of your citrus peel

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

botanist gin is great. if you're into it, a botanical gin that I actually like even more is Sheringham Seaside: https://www.sheringhamdistillery.com/spirits

i don't know if it's available outside BC but if you can get your hands on it, it's really great as a sipping gin

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

has protein, it's good for you

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

coming in from the gym after doing squats and bench presses and downing a whole bottle of vermouth

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

a friend who's in Berlin for a few months brought me a gift

it's a very good, simple pilsner. nothing terribly special but it does what it does perfectly.

a different friend visited me when I lived in Berlin and fell in love with this stuff. when I came home, to thank me for hosting him, he made a t-shirt with the logo on it and gave it to me. he will be very jealous of this

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

The Fool posted:

I spent almost $200 on whiskey today

that hibiki is really nice, a friend had some a few months ago and i enjoyed it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

Dijkstracula posted:

realizing it's three months until the cozy season, so it's time to get alton's aged egg nog hanging out in the back of the fridge

this post inspired me to make some, too. now we play the waiting game