Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
whats ur poison
beer (american piss)
beer (hipster craft poo poo)
beer (german wheat beer)
beer (blonde)
beer (brown (belgian)
white wine
red wine
whiskey
vodka
other liquor
my tears after a long day of programming
piss
water
gas
View Results

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

bobbilljim posted:

re: cocktails the pro choice at a bar is to just ask for vodka in a glass

instead of vodka neat, or on the rocks, the real pro choice is to order a vodka martini with no vermouth. that way the bartender has to give you a martini glass full of chilled booze

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
whole foods protip: those sparkling italian sodas go great with vodka :discourse:

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

Captain Foo posted:

cucumber gimlets with hendrick's are pro as gently caress

this guy knows his booze

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

the st george gins are 2/3 good. botanivore and terroir are great, but the dry rye is awful

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i think stymie should gently caress off as usual, and it is in tremendously poor taste for it to continue to post

if you're trying to quit drinking then don't post in or read the drinking thread

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

ugh, sour beers, i just... ugh

it's xmas time, if you want lagunitas then have a loving brown shugga and stfu

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

that's basically all japanese whiskey. in my imagination i picture a japanese distillery as a perfectly clean laboratory style setup full of white tables and apple products. they also have huge shelves lined with ancient books on the art of scotch making, but none of the books have ever been opened. contrast with the typical scottish distillery: three bearded ghouls going "ACH" and spitting all over the place, pouring a little more bongwater and peat rot into the whiskey to give it that extra islay tang

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

drink more

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

but i barely even know her!!@!

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

by "cask strength" do you mean "beam garbage" because that's what slobbery knob creak is

you're liking the four roses single barrel because it's Good poo poo op :thumbsup: drink more of it

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

why would you have an ipa on nitro that makes no sense

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

Drinking a deschutes fresh squeezed ipa

It’s good

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

I do not not consume alcohol

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

Sorry but it’s still just high proof beam piss and real Jews prefer quality in our whiskey

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

costco had some fort point beers and i've been drinking them lately and they are good imo, i like the villager, animal, ksa. but i tried their mosaic "single hop series" and i do not like it. does that mean i don't like mosaic hops, or i don't like unbalanced beers, or what idk

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

Haven’t tried that one but space dust is :thumbsup:

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

Yuengling is Pennsylvania river piss

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

makers is like candy in comparison to most things (not saying this is necessarily good)

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

getfukd

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

when you say la croix you have to pronounce the x

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

tamdhu is surprisingly good

if you like bourbon, then tamdhu is a scotch that you will like

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

Mezcal should be consumed neat, as a shot, from a little clay bowl

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

Not sure how much wine I drank but I’m in Colorado and definitely enjoying this stranahan’s whiskey nightcap

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

roboshit posted:

also i hate giving ballast point money but i had the peanut butter victory at sea porter today at whole foods and it was good

what's wrong with ballast point aside from being everywhere

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

drinking is good though and you should do some

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

alcohol contains alcohol and i don't need no scientist to tell me that's good

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

alcohol consumption is not only possible, it is essential

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

Sonoma county brewing co shatter cone ipa

And weed :420:

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

why would a soda have vegetable oil in it

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

Oneiros posted:

all the good people at my bevmo jumped ship to total wine when it opened.

that's because total wine is waaaay better, try it today

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

my bitter bi rival posted:

my only problem with total wines and bevmos is they have too much (?!) beer so less popular things tend to sit on the shelf forever and arent always super fresh. fine for certain beers, less good for others. great for liquor tho.

yeah true but most good beers have a date on the pack these days

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

get that green flash, or a stone enjoy by 7/4

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

mikkeller staff magician

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

crepeface posted:

I'm going to Washington DC and NYC if anyone has any recommendations.

go to the trump hotel in dc and have a $35 cocktail in the lobby

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

chicago is a cool and good city

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i wanted some interesting beer so i stopped by a place in san mateo that google called a "beer store". it turned out to be primarily a bar that also sold bottles to go. but the only stuff they had was sours, stouts, and strong ales. so i bought a bottle of strong ale for like $15. it was... not so good. drank it anyway tho

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i understand the whole thing with bourbon barrel aged mega stouts that taste like 15% abv chocolate milk, i don't want that but i get why someone would. not sure who exactly wants their beer to be sour. give me the haziest ipa you can find in the deepest dankest corner of new england plz

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

got some cans from the knee deep and moonlight brewing taprooms in auburn :getin:

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i've had the st george dry rye gin and it was disgusting. terrior and botanivore are great. are you telling me they aged the dry rye in a barrel now? does that make it better? i suppose it could not possibly make it worse

i do like rye whiskey so idk what is up with that stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

give me every hazy ipa that revision makes, please and thank you