Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
whats ur poison
beer (american piss)
beer (hipster craft poo poo)
beer (german wheat beer)
beer (blonde)
beer (brown (belgian)
white wine
red wine
whiskey
vodka
other liquor
my tears after a long day of programming
piss
water
gas
View Results

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

:golgo:
EVERYONE EXCEPT THE HOT WOMEN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

i have a friend that lived in chicago briefly before moving to michigan, he loves this poo poo because he destroyed his stomach in his youth (pica), so the digestif properties help. he doesn't really mind the taste too much, probably because of the pica. needless to say he always asks for a bottle or two of it whenever I go to visit him.

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

maskenfreiheit posted:

pft everyone should drink club mate

put vodka in it maybe

some doner/currywurst food trucks sells this stuff in half liters and its the only place ive ever seen it in the US

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

minivanmegafun posted:

are we allowed to talk about good Michigan ciders like virtue and vander mill

need to go to northman again and drink all kinds of fuckin ciders

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

qhat posted:

Belgian beer in general is good enough reason to go to Belgium. Doesn't really matter what it is, it's all delicious and strong which is how I like it.

my bar has la fin du monde on tap, it's good

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

korean booze is very cheap and very good

I like going to Yeowoosai and San Soo Gab San but as minivanmegafun points out all the good korean places and giant asian supermarkets are all in the far northwest side

I think San Soo Gab San is opening a location closer to the loop as well over in river west

they opened a Bonchon in Chinatown, but Crisp is still the best for korean fried chicken

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

fart simpson posted:

mulled wine is a pretty good not cold alcohol imo

weirdly enough the swedish bar I used to live by did mulled wine slushies in the summer, they were actually quite good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

minivanmegafun posted:

chicago office drone tradition: go to Daley plaza and get tanked on glühwein drank from boots under the Picasso during your lunch break in December.

bonus points if the donermen food truck is there and is selling club mate