Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mrlego
Feb 14, 2007

I do not avoid women, but I do deny them my essence.

oxford_town posted:

I think there's a line at the beginning about how Tom Hardy's squadron is dumping fuel to the minimum required for a return trip to aid their manoeuvrability when dogfighting.

I do remember them flying low to target to save on fuel. Was this to take advantage of ground effect?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrlego
Feb 14, 2007

Krispy Kareem posted:

The XTREME theater I went to's speakers couldn't keep up with the bass and it was just a thudding noise that was uncomfortable. Maybe IMAX would have been better (this was more IMAX Lite).

True 70mm IMAX at SF Bay Area Metreon had the same problem. It was like listening to lowrider speaker rattle, even in quite scenes. I got two free tickets and the manager admitted their system was not tuned for this movie.

mrlego
Feb 14, 2007

Good poo poo. I'm excited to see the BTS footage on the Blu-ray

• Locked thread