Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RubricMarine
Feb 14, 2012

Just got back from seeing this at the theater. Was a pretty enjoyable viewing, though as an American I kinda thought it needed subtitles. I understood most and could hear just about all of the dialogue, but the accents mixed with the loudness made me miss a few lines. Nothing that hurt the experience too much, though, as the sound was amazing.

I just wish "Gibson" made it, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RubricMarine
Feb 14, 2012

Honest Thief posted:

Still, the movie is short of great because that kinda limits it, I mean, if you didn't knew it was Tom Hardy flying the plane would you care for his ultimate fate?

I didn't know who he was and I did. I brought my old mom to see it and (aside from nearly having a heart attack at times) her takeaway was that she was "sad that he didn't get away."

• Locked thread